Jumat, 14 Agustus 2009

Nights in Rodanthe


One of my bestfriends recommended me a drama romantic film, "Nights in Rodanthe". I just watched it last nite. Yeah it's an old film, I know. But better late to watch it than never 'aight? hahaha.

And yes, the film is very romantic and sad. I cried when I was watching it. hahaha.

After I watched it, some thoughts appeared in my mind.

- I want a future husband like Richard Gere in that film.
- I want a house near the beach.
- I want that blue room.

Hahaha silly.. Well, at the end, I just wanna say that it's a great film. Can't wait to watch the other film!

2 komentar:

  1. sha... blog spot lw isinya keren juga..
    bout your goals...
    wish u luck yaa.. ^^

    BalasHapus
  2. Lho ini Gilang ya? Hahaha. Jadi malu. Iya nii lagi iseng-iseng aja nulis.

    Thanks yaa Gilang! Wish you luck, too!

    BalasHapus